Practical Mindfulness Training to Reduce Workplace Stress
Welcome to the Thrive Under Pressure programme homepage.
This page gives you access to the Thrive pathway and the Thrive core course. The programme incorporates the Pathway and Core Course as it is not just about gaining knowledge on the subject of mindfulness but to help you to develop your on-going personal practice.
The Pathway will help you to determine where you are in your learning and development of mindfulness, while the Core Course provides the relevant exercises and knowledge to support your learning.
The Core Course should take 12 weeks to complete, with approximately 10-15 minutes of participation per day.
- Pathway: Introduction
- Pathway: Stage 1 - Curious and keen
- Pathway: Stage 2 - Getting consistent
- Pathway: Stage 3 - Experiencing growth
- Pathway: Stage 4 - From surviving to thriving
- Pathway: Stage 5 - Living the dream
- Core Course: Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Core Course: Lesson 2 - Breathe
- Core Course: Lesson 3 - Work the abs
- Core Course: Lesson 4 - Just listen
- Core Course: Lesson 5 - Consistency is key
- Core Course: Lesson 6 - Open your eyes
- Core Course: Lesson 7 - Question time
- Core Course: Lesson 8 - Body basics
- Core Course: Lesson 9 - Time to move
- Core Course: Lesson 10 - Just the beginning
- Bonus - Mindful communication
- Bonus - Time management and smart devices
- Bonus - Meditation timer and music
- Bonus - Live online training
- Bonus - Working with students
- Bonus - Using the BLOOM framework to practice mindfulness
This membership has been designed to help you develop your mindfulness practice and support your ongoing practice.
You are either not enrolled in this membership or not logged in to the system. Please log in below or contact the admin for help.Lost your password?
For questions, please visit the contact us page in the menu, above.