relax – restore – re-energise
Do you want to move with more flow and balance?
Are you struggling to find an exercise class that suits your busy schedule?
Perhaps you’re a beginner to tai chi and prefer learning in private?
Well, now you can improve movement, mobility and mindfulness with this online video and text resource of mind-body practices helping you to reconnect with the body for greater flow and inner calm.
- Improve your wellbeing
- Strengthen your body
- Feel calmer
- Improve your balance
- Beat stress and anxiety
- Develop your flexibility
- Explore within
- Level up your life
This is about focused body development, using gentle movement to reconnect with the body using mindful movement.
I know you’re busy and that’s why each video is between 5 and 30 minutes long. If you want a longer session, you can follow a few plans linking the videos together.
The library is perfect if you want to train at home or want to train on your own in addition to the classes that I run. Or simply for reference.
Can you tell me more about the content?
At the time of updating this page, the Library includes enough to create a regular and varied daily practice with:
- An updated monthly lesson plan with suggestions for different experience levels
- 6 chi kung mindful motion routines
- 4 tai chi videos covering 1 long form
- A meditation primer, Five Days to Inner Calm.
Over time, the library will include videos and explanations covering the following:
- More detailed information on our gentle restorative chi kung routine
- An energising chi kung routine
- New chi kung mindful motion and tai chi routines
- More detail on the tai chi form
- Another tai chi form
- Move of the month
- New Warm up exercises
- New tai chi exercise routines
- Seated variation of the restorative chi kung
- Updated lesson plans
- How to use the chi kung routines for personal exploration
- How to use chi kung and tai chi to reducing stress and anxiety, and clear other emotional issues
- How to use tai chi and chi kung to level up your life
- Bonus one-to-one induction for Founder members
- Bonus live private workshops
- Bonus mindfulness introductory course, 5 Days to Inner Calm course
In summary, everything that I’ve taught in live classes and workshops plus much more!
How many times can I access this library every week?
You can access this library as many times as you want throughout the week.
You could, for instance, do a brief wake up session at the start of the day and finish the day with a 10 minute relaxing session before bed, as well as doing 30 minutes every evening.
Additionally, every month, a new Lesson Plan is published that gives options for training depending on your personal schedule.
How do I subscribe?
Join as a Founder member
The membership is being introduced at £3 per week to Founder members.
As a Founder member, you are helping me to cover the initial costs of building this library; as more material is added, the price will be reviewed but Founder member subscription rates will remain at this low price.
Founder members will all receive a one-to-one induction as a special bonus.
All major cards accepted.
Two membership options: standard Wimble Library membership and Wimble Library+.
Standard Wimble Library membership
Price: £3 per week. No setup fee. All major cards accepted.
Price: £10 per week. This includes:
- access to the Library
- access to all live online classes
- access to Thrive Under Pressure online mindfulness course, worth £299
No setup fee. All major cards accepted.
Please use this form for any enquiries or questions: