Practical Mindfulness Training to Reduce Workplace Stress
Are you busy and overwhelmed at work?
Do you find the mountain of available stress reduction and mindfulness information confusing?
Like many professionals, you are overwhelmed and stressed out at work, and realise that you need to do something about it before it starts to affect your health and life.
The problem is that you’re not sure where to start or have tried some stress management or mindfulness tips and are just confused by the amount of information out there, so you end up doing nothing.
Well, this online programme presents a clear and practical pathway for you to learn how to develop new habits for a calm, focused mind.
It also includes a 12 week course, accessible for 12 months, based on over 35 years of training and experience.
The online training is aimed at helping busy, overwhelmed professionals like you to reduce stress so that they can find clarity and improve their focus and productivity, as well as experience calm under pressure.
You will learn about mindfulness and how to integrate it into your busy life to benefit from ongoing reduced stress and anxiety levels. The approach of this programme is to take a long-term view by training you in practical techniques so that you benefit in the long run.
Based on our popular signature group training course, the material is presented in a straightforward manner carefully guiding you through the process of learning mindfulness so that you can overcome overwhelm to thrive under pressure.
The format is in text, audio and video with a variety of mindfulness exercises that you will find interesting and useful.
This programme also includes bonus courses from a variety of training workshops as well as access to monthly live events and ongoing support.
The benefits of this programme are as follows:
- reduced stress and anxiety
- improved work performance, focus and concentration
- effective communication skills
- improved professional and personal relationships
- insight into how mindfulness works
- how to build a personal practice
- focused pathway suitable for all
- long-term view not a quick fix
- how to deal with obstacles to regular practice
The programme includes:
- 12 week core course
- accessible for 12 months
- based on over 35 years of training and experience
- live online workshops
- private Facebook community to talk to like-minded learners
- additional bonus material from wellbeing experts to be released over time
Darren was really great. A lovely man. He shared all his knowledge well and was keen on feedback from us to make it a two-way conversation. I think, I would like to have him at home to help me develop the mindfulness skill with his calming voice and manner! Joking apart, it was very relaxing having talked us through it all. It was a lovely way to spend a Tuesday morning!
12 Week Course
The pages linked to below are samples from the Thrive Under Pressure programme, helping stressed out professionals to develop an on-going mindfulness practice to deal with stress in the long term.
- DEMO: Thrive Under Pressure: Core Course: Lesson 1 – Introduction
- DEMO: Thrive Under Pressure: Core Course: Lesson 2 – Breathe
Please view the following demo page to find out more about the Pathway: DEMO: Thrive Under Pressure: Pathway: Introduction
The full content is as follows:
- Pathway: Introduction
- Pathway: Stage 1 – Curious and keen
- Pathway: Stage 2 – Getting consistent
- Pathway: Stage 3 – Experiencing growth
- Pathway: Stage 4 – From surviving to thriving
- Pathway: Stage 5 – Living the dream
- Core Course: Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Core Course: Lesson 2 – Breathe
- Core Course: Lesson 3 – Work the abs
- Core Course: Lesson 4 – Just listen
- Core Course: Lesson 5 – Consistency is key
- Core Course: Lesson 6 – Open your eyes
- Core Course: Lesson 7 – Question time
- Core Course: Lesson 8 – Body basics
- Core Course: Lesson 9 – Time to move
- Core Course: Lesson 10 – Just the beginning
Additionally, the following bonuses are also available:
- Bonus 1 – Mindful communication
- Bonus 2 – Time management and smart devices
- Bonus 3 – Meditation timer and music
- Bonus 4 – Live online training
£110 per year (less than £10 per month): Choose Secure Payment
£299 £199 (most popular option): Choose Secure Payment
Lifetime access and three one-to-one coaching sessions
£349 (please apply using the form below)
Apply for Access
To apply for your access to the programme, please fill in the form below: