Experiencing toothache? Perhaps it’s tooth decay. Or perhaps it is something else.
Here are 5 reasons why you may be experiencing pain in your mouth.
- You have tooth decay. Obvious, really, so see a dentist.
- You’re brushing too vigorously and pushing back your gums. Try a softer toothbrush or an electronic toothbrush.
- You’re having a bad reaction to toothpaste – have you just changed the brand of your toothpaste? Some people find certain brands make their teeth sensitive.
- Your mouthwash is making your teeth sensitive. The alcohol in certain brands can make your teeth sensitive – choose an alcohol-free brand instead.
- You’ve just face-planted while riding a skateboard. Avoid skateboarding!